11am – 4.20pm Sat & Sun
20-21 October 2018
Bush Theatre, Old Butter Factory, Nimbin
Most speakers will be there on both days and talks start at 11am and aim to finish by 4.20pm, at the Bush Theatre by Mulgum Creek in the old butter factory on the north side of Nimbin. Everyone is welcome, and donations greatly appreciated. Excellent food will be available at the on site at Phoenix Rising Cafe.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Deb Waldron from Queensland who has been researching the medicinal properties of Cannabis for more than thirty years.
- Michael Stoopman who fixed his shocking squamous cell carcinoma skin cancer with cannabis after he was sent home to die.
- Malcolm Lee who was busted in 2014 with 116 plants and litres of oil and could have been jailed for twenty years after giving away about thirty thousand doses of his healing oil. However, the judge saw the cancer cures and pain relief that no other pharmaceuticals could provide and gave him a 2 year good behaviour bond.
- Andrew Kavasilas will talk about what the Canberra powers are currently thinking about cannabis as medicine and the wonders of hemp seed as food.
- Radic Al who grew up in a herbalist’s household will demonstrate herbal extraction methods.
- Rayman who saved her life with raw Cannabis juice and The Hemp Club will demonstrate hemp seed oil extraction and speak of its extraordinary health benefits.
- Local Solicitor Steve Bolt will speak on Saturday only with the latest legal advice for Cannabis users, especially on roadside drug testing.